Thou Art With Me CD
Thou Art with Me - Hymns of Comfort by Mark Voris and friends.
Featuring guest Artists:
- Hilda Doyle on "Come Thou Fount"
- The Ladies of Longford on "Jewels"
- Catherine Voris on "Nearer My God to Thee"
Other artist on this CD are Chaz Mechenbier, Nicki Baker, Stephanie Doyle, Heather Doyle and Dan Cade.
These are impressionistic takes on Classic Hymns. When you look at a Monet from a distance, such as Water Lillies, you get the impression of a picture. However, if you were to study the work up close, it appears to be blotches of color rather than a coherent form. This style is Impressionism in art, and it is a similar idea as to what occurs in Impressionism in music.
- Holy, Holy, Holy
- Nearer My God to Thee (instrumental)
- Come Thou Fount
- I Sing the Almightly Power of God
- Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow
- All Creatures of Our God and King
- Beyond the Sunset
- Here's My Heart O Take and Seal It
- Nearer My God to Thee
Artist: Mark Voris