Join the Franciscan Friars in celebrating families!
Bring your family to share in Family Day, a long-standing tradition at the Basilica and National Shrine of Our Lady of Consolation.
11:00 am - Confessions in the Shrine Park
12:00 noon - Family Pilgrimage Mass in the Shrine Park
1:00 pm - Lunch in the Shrine Park - Provided Free by Our Lady of Consolation Shrine
2:30 pm - Devotions to Our Lady in the Upper Basilica
- Marian Hymn
- Enrollment in Confraternity of Our Lady
- Rosary Procession
- Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament
- Scripture Proclamation & Homily
- Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament
- Prayers for Healing
- Individual Blessing with the Relic of the True Cross
3:30 pm - Farewell Blessings
(If inclement weather Mass will be in the Upper Basilica and lunch in the Shrine Cafeteria)